Frankie Tortoise Tales Frankie Tortoise Tails sulcata care tortoise sulcata husbandry Frankie Tortoise Tails Frankie Tortoise Tails: Wagon & Snails

Frankie

Frankie

March 5, 2008

Wagon & Snails

Frankie is really feeling better. He demanded to go outside. He walked around in the yard, basked and I assumed (because I didn't see him) grazed on some grass.

I still had to go out when it started cooling down to bring in him. I took an old red wagon and put him inside (will there ever be a day when I do not have to pick him up???). He went straight to bed when he got inside. A good day for Frankie.

When I dragged the red wagon from under the patio there were two very large snails on the inside. I let Brown Eyes and Mama Turtle eat them. First time in a long time that I saw Brown Eyes beg for more. I guess snails on on the favorite list.

No comments:

Post a Comment