Frankie Tortoise Tales Frankie Tortoise Tails sulcata care tortoise sulcata husbandry Frankie Tortoise Tails Frankie Tortoise Tails: Back to School

Frankie

Frankie

September 14, 2006

Back to School

I am preparing to take geckos, lizards and turtles to Oak Mountain Classical School. This is the second such visit to an elementary school since the article. Had I forgot to mention the article? Greg and I and geckos were photographed and interviewed for an article that came out in the Birmingham News on September 13th. The article, which had great photos, focused on the geckos. Since the article, I have had several phone calls including two from schools that want a reptile presentation. So, back to turtles, I am taking lizards, geckos and turtles to show the first graders.

Hopefully it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment