Frankie Tortoise Tales Frankie Tortoise Tails sulcata care tortoise sulcata husbandry Frankie Tortoise Tails Frankie Tortoise Tails: Notes on Summer 2013

Frankie

Frankie

July 18, 2013

Notes on Summer 2013


It's hot and rainly this summer, Frankie.
How are you doing and what are you up to?
I call this Frankie's Hurt Corner
The Hurt Corner is for ramming things.
I don't stand in the Hurt Corner when Frankie is around.
Frankie hurts the bucket.
Yesterday, Frankie distroyed the clay pot.
This is Frankie's pool.
I don't think it's gonna last the summer.
I am doing my best to keep Frankie cool but it's hot and it rains almost daily.
I swear I just mowed last weekend.   
I don't care if it's hot.  Get out here and help me mow!

1 comment:

  1. Little Dude's MaJuly 18, 2013

    LOL!! And then send him over here to help me mow!!!

    ReplyDelete