Frankie Tortoise Tales Frankie Tortoise Tails sulcata care tortoise sulcata husbandry Frankie Tortoise Tails Frankie Tortoise Tails: Tough Love

Frankie

Frankie

January 24, 2008

Tough Love

Frankie has still not had but a few moments outside everyday. He is probably really hungry. I am giving him some damp orchard grass but he is soooo reluctant to dig in and eat it. I have to mix a little produce or weeds to get him to eat it. I am not really wanting to go outside for weeds or grass -- it is really cold outside -- so he is not getting lots of that. I am reluctant to give him much produce either. Its eat the orchard grass or nothing, Franks. Tough love, buddy.

This weekend, no matter what, I will take him to PetSmart/Petco for a walk. He really wants to walk. Can't walk outside but at the pet stores he can. The pet stores don't mind. Frankie is a bit of an attraction. Good for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment